Thank you for choosing to submit your paper to Cumhuriyet Science Journal. The following instructions will ensure we have everything required so your paper can move through pre-evaluating, peer review, production, and publication smoothly. Please take the time to read and follow them as closely as possible, as doing so will ensure your paper matches the journal's requirements.
o The manuscript file should be prepared in MS Word format by considering the rules below.
o The ORCID number is mandatory for all authors.
o The manuscript file should include all figures and tables. All figures and tables should be given with their captions.
o "The conflict of interest" section should be added end of manuscript.
o "Copyright form" should be submitted during manuscript uploading.
o For authors who submit manuscripts in Maths Area: Please, use Equation Editor in MS Word when you need to write equations. If you use MathType Editor, be sure that Calibri Font is at 11 size. !!!
!!! These sectines should be added to end of manuscript.
Thanks to projects or anyone..... The other stituations...
(Statements of ethical approval for studies involving human subjects and/or animals)
If your study involves human subjects and/or animals, and also if your manuscript includes case reports/case series, you need to provide the following:
* Authors must provide the name of the ethical approval committee/Institutional Review Board they have obtained consent from along with approval number/ID.
* Authors should specifically mention if a waiver was obtained for the study and reason for the waiver. They should confirm that the study was conducted in accordance with Helsinki Declaration as revised in 2013.
* Since patients have a right to privacy, identifying information (including patients’ images, names, initials, or hospital numbers) should not be included in recordings, written descriptions, or photographs, unless the information is essential for scientific purposes. In any case, written informed consent from the patient must be obtained for publication of these graphics in print and electronic form. If such consent has not been obtained, personal details of patients in any part of the paper and in any supplementary materials (including illustrations) must be removed before submission.
References (max.40 references for research article)
Cumhuriyet Science Journal is published by Cumhuriyet University, Faculty of Science, Sivas/Turkey.
Cumhuriyet Science Journal is an official publication of Sivas Cumhuriyet University, Faculty of Science. The high-quality original research papers related to the natural sciences are published online four times a year.
Cumhuriyet Science Journal presents papers that treat Natural Sciences (Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Physics, Statistics).
Quarterly (20 March, 20 June, 20 September, and 20 December)
Cumhuriyet Science Journal is a peer-reviewed academic journal that is published four times a year.
Review of Articles
Cumhuriyet Science Journal accepts paper submissions from researchers.
Articles submitted to Cumhuriyet Science Journal are first reviewed by the Editors in terms of the journal's publishing principles.
Those found unsuitable are returned to their authors for revision.
Academic objectivity and scientific quality are considered of paramount importance.
Submissions found suitable are referred to two referees working in relevant fields. The names of the referees are kept confidential and referee reports are archived for five years. If one of the referee reports is positive and the other is negative, the article may be forwarded to a third referee for further assessment or alternatively, the Editor may make a final decision based on the nature of the referee's reports. The authors are responsible for revising their articles in line with the criticism and suggestions made by the referees and the Editor. If they disagree with any issues, they may make an objection by providing clearly stated reasons.
Language of Publication
The language of Cumhuriyet Science Journal is English.
All articles are checked by means of a program (Ithenticate) in order to confirm they are not published before and avoid plagiarism.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content based on the principle to make the research freely available to the public that supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Cumhuriyet Science Journal is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND)
The base URL for our repository: http://dergipark.ulakbim.gov.tr/api/public/oai/csj
Each issue is forwarded to libraries and international indexing institutions within one month after its publication.
Cumhuriyet Science Journal does not charge any article submission, processing charges, and printing charges from the authors.
Preparation and Submissions
Submission to this journal proceeds totally online, via the submission page.
Submissions to Cumhuriyet Science Journal should be original articles evaluating previous studies in the field and should produce new and worthwhile ideas and perspectives
Divide your article into clearly defined and numbered sections. Subsections should be numbered 1.1 (then 1.1.1, 1.1.2, ...), 1.2, etc. (the abstract is not included in section numbering). Use this numbering also for internal cross-referencing: do not just refer to 'the text'. Any subsection may be given a brief heading. Each heading should appear on its own separate line.
State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, avoiding a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results.
Results should be clear and concise.
An article to be published in Cumhuriyet Science Journal should not have been previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
The publication process at Cumhuriyet Science Journal (CSJ) is the basis of the improvement and dissemination of information objectively and respectfully. Therefore, the procedures in this process improve the quality of manuscripts. Peer-reviewed studies are the ones that support and materialize the scientific method. At this point, all parties included in the publication process (authors, readers and researchers, publisher, reviewers, and editors) comply with the standards of ethical considerations. Cumhuriyet Science Journal (CSJ) expects all parties to hold the following ethical responsibilities. The following ethical duties and responsibilities are written in the light of the guide and policies made by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal is an essential building block in the development of a coherent and respected network of knowledge. It is a direct reflection of the quality of the work of the authors and the institutions that support them. Peer-reviewed articles support and embody the scientific method. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the act of publishing: the author, the journal editor, the peer reviewer, and the publisher.
1. Publication and authorship:
· List of references, financial support;
· No plagiarism, no fraudulent data;
· Forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal.
2. Author’s responsibilities:
· Authors obliged to participate in the peer-review process;
· All authors have significantly contributed to the research;
· Statement that all data in article are real and authentic;
· All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
3. Peer review/responsibility for the reviewers:
· Judgments should be objective;
· Reviewers should have no conflict of interest with respect to the research, the authors and/or the research funders;
· Reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited;
· Reviewed articles should be treated confidentially.
4. Editorial responsibilities:
· Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article;
· Editors should have no conflict of interest with respect to articles they reject/accept;
· Only accept a paper when reasonably certain;
· When errors are found, promote the publication of correction or retraction;
· Preserve anonymity of reviewers.
· No plagiarism, no fraudulent data.
5. Publishing ethics issues
· Monitoring/safeguarding publishing ethics by editorial board;
· Guidelines for retracting articles;
· Maintain the integrity of the academic record;
· Preclude business needs from compromising intellectual and ethical standards;
· Always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
Duties of the Publisher
Cumhuriyet Science Journal (CSJ) is committed to ensuring that commercial revenue has no impact or influence on editorial decisions. In addition, CSJ will assist in communications with other journals and/or publishers where this is useful to editors. Finally, we are working closely with other publishers and industry associations to set standards for best practices on ethical matters, errors, and retractions–and are prepared to provide specialized legal review and counsel if necessary.
Cumhuriyet Science Journal (CSJ) uses a single-blind review fulfilled by at least two reviewers. In addition, all articles are checked by means of a program (Ithenticate) in order to confirm they are not published before and avoid plagiarism. The peer-review process is at the heart of the success of scientific publishing. As part of our commitment to the protection and enhancement of the peer review process, CSJ has an obligation to assist the scientific community in all aspects of publishing ethics, especially in cases of (suspected) duplicate submission or plagiarism. When a reader discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in a paper published in Cumhuriyet Science Journal (CSJ) or has any other complaint about editorial content (plagiarism, duplicate papers, etc.), he/she should make a complaint by e-mail to: email@example.com. We welcome complaints as they provide an opportunity for improvement, and we aim to respond quickly and constructively.
There is no charge for submitting , reviewing processes and publishing of a paper to the journal. CSJ is a totally free scientific journal for all user.